My First Post! :D

Hey guys! Happy Spooky October to you! ;) As my first post I'd like to tell you a little bit about what you will be seeing on here!

As you can see from my blog description I will be using this page to talk about what I will be doing throughout my Film and TV University course at Chichester.. but that's not all! I will also be reviewing Films and the odd TV show too! Since I am studying 'James Bond' on my course at the moment, it seems quite fitting to begin watching and reviewing all of the Bonds! Right from the beginning: Dr. No to the end! But, being a Halloween lover, and to make things extra spooky, I will take a break from Bond at the end of this month to do some Horror films!

Well, that's it for my first post.. how did I do? Did I blog right? Excellent. Well then.. see you in the next post! XD

I will leave you with this...





Comments

Popular Posts